Eure Lieblingsbands/-artists
Beitrag: #61
vom - RE: Eure Lieblings-Bands/Artists/Songs
(08.12.2008, 18:03)Kratos Aurion schrieb: Band: boysetsfire
Artist: Nathan Gray
Song: Requiem, White Wedding Dress, Foundations to burn, Rookie, usw...^^

Band: The Casting Out
Artist: Nathan Gray
Song: Don´t forget to breathe, The ebbing of the tide, Alone, Quixote´s Last Ride (die alte version; mit darby di natale)

-> Was soll ich sagen, Nathan Gray hat einfach die geilste stimme der welt^^

Ich mag dich xD

Rise Against
To them these Streets belong, Give it All, Six Ways til Sunday, Injection, 1000 Good Intentions, Like the Angel, My Life inside your Heart, Everchanging, Paper Wings, The First Drop, The Strenght to go on, Elective Amnesia, Chamber the Cartridge, Bricks

boysetsfire
Requiem, Foundation to Burn, White Wedding Dress, Rookie, Handful of Redemption, Hometown Report Card, Still waiting for the Punchline, Curtail Call, My Life in the Knife Trade, Nostalgic for Guillotines, Social Register Fanclub

Mad Caddies
State of Mind, Good Intentions, Ten West, Wet Dog, Just one More, Drinking for 11

Story of the Year
Until the Day I Die, The Virus, Never Let it Go, Welcome to our new War, Sleep, Stereo, Swallow the Knife, and the Hero will drown, We're not gonna make it

the casting out

Alone, Quixotes LAst Ride, Don't Forget to Breath, Walk Away, For Tonight (hab das Album noch nich wirklich durchgehört, steht aber ganz oben auf der Liste xD)

The Gaslight Anthem
The 59 Sounds, Blue Jeans & White T-Shirt, High Lonesome, Angry Johnny and the Radio, Miles Davis & the cool, Great Expectations, We Came to Dance

but alive
Teil des Plans, vom 3er, beste Waffe, Sie war sie ist sie bleibt, Es sei denn du bist Snake Pliskin, für immer 16

Comeback Kid
Wake the Dead, Final Goodbye, Partners in Crime, False Idol Falls

The Wohl$tandskinder
Las Vegas, Am Ende Nichts, Sie betet nur, Andrea, Augen wie die, Sommer ist

Bad Religion
Let them eat War, Cease, Sorrow, Lost Pilgrim, Dearly Beloved, News from the Front, There will be a Way, Man with a Mission, Struck a Nerve

Anti-Flag
Cities Burn, Bright Lights of America, Caution to the Wind, Smash it all to Pieces, the Press Corpse, I'd tell you but

und soviel mehr, da würd ich bis morgen früh hier sitzen xD

[Bild: chrnocrusadebyzerov25.jpg]

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
Suchen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Eure Lieblingsbands/-artists - von Nerymon - 20.03.2006, 22:50
RE: Eure Lieblings-Bands/Artists/Songs - von Yoshi - 27.12.2008, 04:10
RE: Eure Lieblings-Bands/Artists - von poke-ali - 25.09.2010, 17:28
RE: Eure Lieblings-Bands/Artists - von Sakuya - 09.10.2010, 11:28
RE: Eure Lieblings-Bands/Artists - von Eddy - 22.10.2010, 19:03

Gehe zu: