Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Spieler im Raum Frankfurt/Main
Beitrag: #37
vom - RE: Spieler im Raum Frankfurt/Main
auf pokegym hat neulich einer gefragt, was man alles beachten muss wenn man ne liga gründet etc., ist jetzt zwar englisch, aber vllt hilft es dir ja trotzdem:
Here's my input:

- You don't need to be a Professor.

- If I were you I would try and be very organized. Between POP ID forms, score cards, sign-in sheets, prizes, your own personal Pokemon stuff, pens, etc. it can be hard to keep track of everything, and you're going to need to if you wanna be successful.

- Make sure you fully understand the process before you hold league. I was confused about reporting and giving out POP IDs, etc. at first and it made it really difficult for a while. Ask questions on the POP forums if you have to, but definitely make sure you have everything as under control as possible.

- Also make certain that you realize what you're getting into. Not that league isn't fun, but it's going to be a few hours per week (in my case 6), along with time to report, stay up on all the league news, etc. It's not a huge investment but it's something you have to commit to.

- IMO you should try and run your league in a store, and not charge. I know that leagues can be ran in a number of different places and that charging is okay, but it's so much easier to follow both of those guidelines, to me anyway. Having product on hand is great, and every league I've ever been to that's charged has felt really awkward. If you're going to charge at least make sure your league is of substantial length (4-6 hours imo).

- Going back to supplies and staying organized for a moment. I would recommend a plastic box of some sort to keep all your league supplies in, with either a plastic soap holder, or some kind of envelope to hold the scorecards, etc. We have a deckbox for all the league promos, but I suppose you could sleeve 'em if you wanted. Also realize that you need to keep older league stuff on hand for new players who wanna earn old prizes.

- Consider getting your Professorship, as it'll not only give you prof. points for running league, but allow you to answer rulings and speak with confidence about things when you're teaching new players the game.

- Also considering becoming a TO so you can run tournaments.

- Lastly, realize that you're going to be dealing with mostly kids, some of whose parents may not be as involved as we'd like. You may get mostly masters at your league but imo that's doubtful. In my opinion it's best to set up rules about pick-up and drop-off times, etc. and encourage parents to get involved with the game w/ their kids, but also respect their needs to drop the kids off, etc. Don't let anyone use you for a babysitting service though. Oh, and some kids are probably going to be...well, kids, so be prepared for that too, heh.

Edit: warum ist suicune immer auf meinem PC eingelockt??? das nevt -.-

Zoroark
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.07.2010, 09:44 von **Suicune**. )
Ihr sucht seltene Items zu einem günstigen Preis? Dann schaut in die riesige Itemversteigerung, z.B. 2x Babypuder, viele mag. Beeren. Zoruafellhare, 2x falscher Diamant, magischer Farbstoff uvm.

PTC-Name: **Suicune** KLICK-->[Bild: 23igtnn.gif]
[Bild: 24fjj9t.png]

Suchen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Spieler im Raum Frankfurt/Main - von Blackcat - 21.06.2010, 10:44
RE: Spieler im Raum Frankfurt/Main - von dede - 25.06.2010, 12:55
RE: Spieler im Raum Frankfurt/Main - von **Suicune** - 01.07.2010, 09:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste